Friday, August 31, 2012

Oh, Delilah: Neutrals & Shimmer


Oh, Delilah!



Ghost Sydney Jacket, Buttermilk


Holkham Pearl and Gold Sequin Top


Christian Louboutin Daffodile Patent Leather Platform Pumps


Mulberry Bayswater Snake-effect Leather Bag


Prada Sculpted Round-frame Acetate Sunglasses

 
   I have a thing for Mulberry handbags! They are so chic and I decided to create a set with a Mulberry Bayswater snake-effect leather bag, along with other goodies such as the nude Christian Louboutin Daffodile patent leather platform pumps, and Prada sunnies. Whilst creating this romantic set, I especially chose a neutral palette that I love. With that being said, this set really showcases my personality, which is light and airy, with splashes of glitz and glamour. Embellishments and metallics are also, a 'must have' for this season! So how do you like this pairing and would you wear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment