Saturday, October 20, 2012

Harriet's 6th Annual PAFW & Runway Show

    
 So, unfortunately I didn't make it to Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in NYC this past September, but guess what? I'm lucky enough to be going to this year's 6th annual Runway Show, for Harriet's Park Avenue Fashion week. It's here in my city, Orlando, and I can't wait to see what's hitting the catwalk! I heard that last year's show was amazing and I'm sure there's a lot to offer this year with the emerging designers and all the boutiques from Winter Park and more. The set up is already making quite a statement! If you are local and want to experience Fashion Week and partake in a night full of fabulous fashions, fetes, people, along with a chance to be dolled up and glam, then check out www.ParkAvenueFashionWeek.com for tickets and events leading up to the finale, the Runway Show! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment