Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fashion's Night Out: Outfit of the Night








  Fashion's Night Out turns 4 this year! It's a night where retailers, editors, designers, buyers, models, fashionistas, and bloggers come together and share their passion for fashion. Mainly an evening event, to encourage consumers to shop, even during this tough economic time. As well as, showcase what's in store for the upcoming season. 
  
  So since Fall is here, I wanted to welcome it with open arms by wearing something that was fit for the season. I decided to go with a mustard blouse from Urban Outfitters, BCBG black faux leather skirt, Giuseppe Zanotti leopard calf hair booties, and a small black Gucci cross body bag. To top off my look, I wore dark wine nails and lipstick. 

 This will be the first time I've ever put myself at the forefront of my blog. I was a little nervous about it at first since I didn't have a professional photog, but I just wanted to share my look from that night with my readers. It was an interesting, fun night and I'm glad I was able to be there this year. I'll definitely be participating in Fashion's Night Out, again for years to come. Hopefully, next time it will be in NYC. For more pictures from that night, check out my instagram account, iHeartValeriaJo .




No comments:

Post a Comment