Saturday, September 15, 2012

JASON WU: NYFW SS13 Woos Me







{Image Credit} The State

  So I've mentioned in my earlier post, Inspiration: NYFW SS13 , that I would let my readers know who I think stole the week. Well, here it is, my Jason Wu! Jason Wu, I know it'd be you that would ultimately woo me at the end of Fashion Week 2012. There were so many great collections, yet you were the apple of my eye. This collection is gorgeous and simply seductive. It swept me off my feet to say the least! After browsing at pictures from this runway show...well, ah hem, after gawking, I have decided that I need to procreate with this man. I'm just kidding, but I seriously do want a chance to go to one or a few of his shows. He is truly a fashion genius!




{Image Credit} Vogue


No comments:

Post a Comment