Friday, September 7, 2012

NY Fashion Week: There In Spirit

NYC girl in spirit




By Malene Birger long sleeve lace dress
$335 - flannelsfashion.com



Christian louboutin shoes
bergdorfgoodman.com



Yves saint laurent handbag
net-a-porter.com



Black jewelry
hsn.com



Gold ring
$38 - debenhams.com







  You have absolutely no idea how much I wish I was in NYC for the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. Well, let me put it this way, I'd sell my soul to someone who can be in my spot at work, while I'm walking the streets of NYC along with the 'tall girls' and sitting front row at the shows. Ok, maybe the back, back row but since I can't sell my soul, I decided to create an illusion of what I would wear tonight. I thought a little black lacy dress would be perfect! Sophisticated, yet, oh so sexy! I have a 'thing' for lace by the way. So this dress in black with lace is a plus. I love an elegant look, so keeping it simple is important to me, especially with a sexy dress as such. I added an embellished black clutch by YSL with Louboutin black suede pumps. To finish this look, I picked simple, sparkly jewelry to adorn my outfit. What do you think? Are you there now in NYC or wish the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment