Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Fall Picks: Colors & Details

My Fall Picks

          My Fall Picks by iheartvaleriajo featuring silk shirts



Wal G pleated dress
$48 - bankfashion.co.uk

1. The Peplum Dress
Rebecca Taylor silk shirt
rebeccataylor.com

2. Silk Python Blouse
RED Valentino tweed jacket
$660 - harveynichols.com

3. Tweed Jacket in Cream
Kenzo pleated skirt
$415 - jades24.com

4.  Emerald Pleated Tweed Skirt
RED Valentino short shorts
net-a-porter.com

5. Metallic Brocade Shorts
6. Cognac Booties
Proenza Schouler satchel bag
$1,935 - liberty.co.uk

7. The Statement Bag! Navy, the New Neutral.





  Wow, summer just came and went! Even though I'll miss summer, I can secretly admit that I'm excited for this Fall season. The colors are warmer and some more subtle than others but you can add so much personal touches to your style because it's all about details. I just had to share some of my updated picks for Fall and show what color schemes and details are going to be apart of my Fall collection. What are your Fall picks?


No comments:

Post a Comment